Alpina D3

Mollox

I think Sytner is the UK distributer or has some attachment to it.

There is an article in this weeks Autocar. It misses some of the kit in a normal 320d SE. But it gains more power, up 34bhp etc. However ride is said to be very hard and turbo lag up on the normal 320d.

I have to say its an interest prospect against an M-sport version of a 320d. smirk.gifimg_exterieur02.jpg

Yep, it was the Autocar article and that picture that got me. I think it looks brilliant in Alpina blue. I imagine the 19in runflats ruin the ride more than anything but I'd have them!

Pity there's no 3.0d version or I'd be having to answer all sorts of questions I hadn't planned to! smile.gif

The spec on the Alpina site looks quite good. Suspension etc. has been change, you still have to pay extra for leather and the large 19" wheels in the picures I think. Plus the other 'Standard' SE type items like cruise that will need to be added back on.

That might make up the 3k over a standard SE, thats a fair amount to play with, but your right its surprising that its cheaper that an M-sport model or smilar ish spec. blush.gif

Good car deals from BMW and Audi are hard to find. Spec is going down and prices up...

• 3 weeks later...