A4 Cab - A3 Tdi quattro photos

Ari

Met Pete (Fatcat) and his good lady Jane in Bristol yesterday as Pete was buying my A3 roof bars.

We had a spin out in my cabrio first and reshaped Janes hairstyle for her. She seemed to like the car non the less!

Then we had a blast in Petes Revo'd A3 Tdi quattro and he kindly let me have a drive. Have to say, amazing performance for a diesel, the equal of my old A3 T-sport quattro I'd say. Drove just like a petrol but with more mid range torque (and much more economy). I can see why people are saying that diesel is the future for car engines.

Anyway, very nice people, very impressive car.

post-169-137914248949_thumb.jpg

Mind you, I'm not too keen on how the WO is leaning towards and touching the Cab' - in a kind of 'wish this was mine' type pose.........

Dose'nt she brush up well..... notworthy.gif

.............and Trev, I asked Nick about his hat, but all he could offer me was a 'furry animal' which he secrets about the car EEK2.GIF

I can thoroughy recommend the Gordano services on J19 on the M5, great place on a warm & sunny day.....

Thanks Nick, nice chat and good to put another face to a name.

beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Mind you, I'm not too keen on how the WO is leaning towards and touching the Cab' - in a kind of 'wish this was mine' type pose.........

[/ QUOTE ] grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

.............and Trev, I asked Nick about his hat, but all he could offer me was a 'furry animal' which he secrets about the car EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ] blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifsekret.gifsekret.gifsekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks Nick, nice chat and good to put another face to a name.

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My pleasure Pete, very enjoyable and nice to meet you both too! beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

fekr.gifI thought you were going to drop in to bristol airport and see me if you where in the area?? Had some lovely orange freebies set aside for you...actually some quality gear for once!

[/ QUOTE ]

The idea being Alex, is that we arranged to meet up at the services, no special one off's to the airport were planned !

confused.gifsmashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

fekr.gifI thought you were going to drop in to bristol airport and see me if you where in the area?? Had some lovely orange freebies set aside for you...actually some quality gear for once!

Nice hats grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry mate, was a bit of a flying stop to be honest. We had a chat and whizz in the cars, exchanged roof rack and were off again. Busy day yesterday...

ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blimey - just seen your post. Never mind the freebies, how could they have passed up the "dumb blonde promotions girls"!!!

the_finger.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blimey - just seen your post. Never mind the freebies, how could they have passed up the "dumb blonde promotions girls"!!!

the_finger.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the WO would have liked the promo girls frown.gif