I'm turning into an R32 freak!!!!!!!

Luke

On the way home last week noticed a silver golf approaching from behind at a rapid speed (not 153mph the_finger.gif)After confirming it was an R32 and getting a good look at every different rear view angle (driving with care and not endangering any other road users lol.gif )it was time to find a place to pull in and have a look at the back end. This had to be done very neatly as to not let another car in to spoil the view suicide.gif. Car looked really good from the back, low and chunky and sounded fantastic. Was surprised that both exhausts pipes seemed to wobble slightly EEK2.GIF Thought the car could do with light tints to finish it off aswell. All in all the more R32's I see the more I like them, problem is waiting for mine is starting to do my head in smashfreakB.gif

Luke

[ QUOTE ]

surprised that both exhausts pipes seemed to wobble slightly EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw one at YorkDrag Way on Sunday, parked next to it in my Mark 3 VR6. The right exhaust wobbled TERRIBLY on the slightest off road, and so did the left. (not as much) The wobble was AWFUL, the tuned up Corsas with 6inch exhausts didn't wobble at all. I've have always said now... 'Don't make them like they used to' VW Dealers go speechless when I say that.