Roof gone pink how can i fix

appi

Or, if you cant be bothered doing the work yourself, you can get any decent body repair shop to run the machine over the roof with some cutting compound. it should only take 30 mins or so.

Basically, any cutting polish (T-cut, autoglym colour restorer, Meguires, etc.) and a reasonable amount of sweat and elbow-grease will do the job.

Once you've got the colour back, just remember to wax it regularly such that you dont end up in the same position again. Red by the way is the worst possible colour as it's affected the most by the suns rays. Blue is always a good bet - they barely fade at all.

[ QUOTE ]

It seems most bodyshops wopuld charge you around £50 for this

I would suggest an easy fix is Meguiars Cleaner Wax, paste

£7.99 on the site listed above, but dont forget your 5% discount if you order 3 or more items

Cheers

Bushy

[/ QUOTE ]

Bushy, Question...

Do you also deliver to The Netherlands and if so, what are the prices (if different and/or delivery prices) and how do I pay??

beerchug.gif

Yes I do deliver to the netherlands, cost depends on what you order as it is all weight related

Also the bigger the order you place then I make a bit more profit so do not mind paying more of the shipping costs

tell me what you want and I will get a cost for you

Cheers

Bushy

[ QUOTE ]

Yes I do deliver to the netherlands, cost depends on what you order as it is all weight related

Also the bigger the order you place then I make a bit more profit so do not mind paying more of the shipping costs

tell me what you want and I will get a cost for you

Cheers

Bushy

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks I will have a look at your website and make a list.

beerchug.gif