Jump to content

Dry Lube


Recommended Posts

Does anybody know the name of the stuff that the dealers squirt all over our cars to stop rattles/creaks??

I have tried looking in Halfords etc, but not having much luck.

It seems to be a clear slimey type of gel, which seems to be pretty good at stopping the creaks. I'd like to get some myself and have a go.

I have heard it called dry-lube ??

My cab was covered in the stuff last time in went in. I use trim spray at the moment which is ok, but very temporary. I have used vaseline in previous cars, but am a bit worried about it rotting rubbers/seals etc.

Reckon we could get some of them ?? Any idea guys??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...