R32 leaving me on friday!

Bison1379134007

So i traded the r32 in for a TVR t350C.

have to say i'm gonna be pretty sad to see her go... great car. Managed to get list price for it on the trade in.. but i guess its all relative to what you are buying.

Oh and the insurance is the same price on the 350bhp-super-fast-no-driving-aids tvr... how rude is that!

well, it's been real laugh.gif

N

Hi Mate.....nice one....I was sorely tempted by the T350 aswell, and am an ex-chimaera owner so know that most of the rubbish that's put about re TVRs reliability is bollocks. Neither of my Chims (400 and 500) ever missed a beat over the three years I owned them. Enjoy it!

Just out of interest, you say u got list for your R32....is that list with options or just basic list?? Cheers, J. wink.gif

Good luck with the new car.

Getting list price on a car you have had for months is unheard of on most cars. It did not depreciate at all . Well done.

One of my coleagues are looking at buying a Lamborgini Countach ( its 20 years old but with only 17,000 miles £30,000) His insurance is only £1300 for this. Still impressive now both in terms of performance and style.

Me I will settle for my R32 in September.

jump.gifjump.gif

@jeremy - yeah i was pleasently suprised... smile.gif a full dealer UK car.

@jht - i'll do it when i take delivery of the TVR.. so i can doa compare and contrast! smile.gif hardly fair though seeing the TVR is worth almost double

@mo - ahahah if only mate! they are yet to pay for the new server... but we are getting there!! (honest)

@kevin - the thing is though i did part ex it... so i guess depending on how you look at it i just got a big discount on the new car - having never bought a tvr before i don't know how much room there was to haggle. but im a happy man smile.gif

KEVINP, tell your buddy do his homework on the countach. That Lambo is the ultimate car, but you pay the ultimate price. The clutch must be replaced every 30,000 miles, so he'l only get 12k miles of joy before the pain begins and tell him to have $12,000 in his pocket to have the work done. Lambo is the only car that must be almost completely disassembled to get the clutch out... And not many people have the ability to do it. For example, in the U.S. only two.. I repeat (2) dealerships can change the clutch on a Lambo, one is in NJ and the other is in Cali.. AND THAT'S IT!.... I feel sorry for all the Lambo buyers in the mid-western states suicide.gif