Cars Wanted for Studio Shoot

RonLee

Hi all,

I'm Ron Lee and a run a website called http://www.motorshowbabes.co.uk , Im the web developer and photographer there and I am currently planning a shoot which will take place on the 27th May at Hangar 25 studios near Birmingham. It is an indoor shoot with either white or black backgrounds.

I am looking for anyone to volunteer their performance cars for the shoot. I currently have 2 Dodge Vipers but looking for 1 or 2 more cars.

The shoot is a promotional shoot for a new modelling agency involved in motor racing promotional work (www.gridangels.co.uk). The shoot is NOT paid, (not from the side of the models either) but I can provide a set of photos on CD and also agree on fuel expenses. Be happy to take some photos of the cars without the models as well for your own use.

Please reply if anyone is interested.

PS I have asked permission from Nick to post this on here.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys for the interest.

I'm interested in using Richy's car so at the moment, I think that should be enough as I have 3 cars and about 4 hours in the studio.

Do quite like the idea of the red GTI as well, so RedRobin, will have you on standby if you are interested.

Hahaha guys, dont take it personally, looking for higher end sports/performance cars at the moment as I want to give a visual impact as these shots will be used on their website and promo leaflets etc.

Im always doing shoots anyway with amatuer models and cars so I be on constantly on the look out for cars to shoot. BTW, I do like the Beetle and S4 convetibles actually, Im a VAG man myself, albeit only a measly Golf TDI.