R32 Available

shao_khan

Oh don't start that with our friend Roving! He'll just start whinging about the dodgy paint job...again...

Anyway, back to the subject......there's also a used R32 for sale at Breeze VW in Poole.....Deep blue, Alcantara, Cruise and Satnav, 1400 miles. I sat in it yesterday and it's very nice.....sales man's a good lad too....£26000 asked.

[ QUOTE ]

Rover, you're just a bad boy out to make alot of people on here angry...and frankly, if they do get angry then they've missed the point....hey, it's only larks. You take it easy my friend, it's a much more enjoyable forum with you here! beerchug.gif J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jezza, have already agreed to meet Roving when I get my R32 in a few weeks and compare cars. I'll report back when i find out he's 17 and drives a focus TDCi with a 'bodykit'....!

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Oh don't start that with our friend Roving! He'll just start whinging about the dodgy paint job...again...

Anyway, back to the subject......there's also a used R32 for sale at Breeze VW in Poole.....Deep blue, Alcantara, Cruise and Satnav, 1400 miles. I sat in it yesterday and it's very nice.....sales man's a good lad too....£26000 asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

That actually sounds like a pretty fair price....for once!

[ QUOTE ]

Nah - it is a diesel - just not his diesel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not 'my car' obviously, but this is the exact car that I have just now - the GTi 25th Anniversary model with the 150 BHP TDi engine, in silver! All the Badging is 'GTi'. All my own photos are in high res and too large to post. Fantastic car , but looking forward to my R32....

jump.gif