mpg of 330ci vs m3

CARACTERE 007

I was thinking about it last night and I think I am actually more scared of the M3 UHOH7.GIF Not because of the power as the Tuscan wins hands down, more in the terms of the trouble it will get me in znaika.gif The M3 is very refined and cruises at high speeds well which is what scares me. When I was sitting there @ a ton in the Tuscan I was very aware of the fact and I had to remain quite alert, where as with the M3 you can sit @ 130 without even thinking "gosh I am moving some" so I can see myself and my license parting company at some point soon smashfreakB.gif

The M3 is a very good compromise between down right grunt and a gentle cruiser but can turn around and give you a hell of a bite when you aren't expecting it. It lulls you into a false sense of security where as the Tuscan was purely a balls out experience which I found more predictable and controllable as you were always expecting it to bite.

I know they are two complete different cars I think I may be best suited to the Tuscan more than the M3 but I love the M3 for what it is.... ummm I need both smashfreakB.gifbeerchug.gif

20 mpg!!..omg...lagoo how much does it cost to fill her up?...i really cant make my mind up....but i know if i get the 330 ill be like the poor soul in the a3 who wants an s3 all over again......also started looking at boxsters either the 2.7 or s....but im not sure if i could cope with just 2 seats....argggh this is driving me insane......im soo indescisive...

She has a drinking problem smashfreakB.gif think the tank holds 60 odd litres so about the £45 mark! Its when you get 200miles out of the tank that it starts to scare you UHOH7.GIF

but then the fun starts FIREdevil.gif Had the running in service last night so can start to take it over the 5500rpm limit.... weh hey.. grin.gif Its pulls so well up to 150 its scarey and as for it being a cab.. you would hardly notice ROLLEY~14.GIF

I see what you are saying about the 330/M3 A3/S3 boxster/S problem, but feck it, if the figures in a rough kind off way they go for it smashfreakB.gifECLIPSe.gif

don't by a Boxster S if you are worried by mpg - reckon I have maxed at 22mpg (motorway but with roof down so probs get 25mpg if cruising with roof up), other times I have seen 17mpg ECLIPSe.gif

not fussed as I do low mileage butwhen you stick in £40 of Optimax and the OBC reads a range of 220miles I shudder a bit