Bushy

Snail

IMHO you cant beat the Gold Class wash

I have tried the Wash N Wax stuff and used to use it just on my wheels etc, I have not tried the Mirror Glaze one, Gren is the only person who has bought some, maybe we should ask him?

I have tried the high tech wash on my wifes car and found it to be slicker across the panel and slightly more foaming, but cant admit to it being better or worse than Gold CLass, the trouble is as you can imagine is that both my cars are quite well polished/waxed so the wash doesnt really need to shift much dirt

I am waiting till my large bottle of gold class finishes before trying something else, I cant tell you how many part opened bottles of product I have!

I hope this is no help at all as on reading through it it seems a load of crap to me!!!!

Cheers

Bushy

OK Drill some of the bottles I have opened are the Medallion range

The leather care is very good as a single stage application, better than the Gold Class Leather Cleaner Conditioner

However IMHO the best leather thing is the 2 stage, use the conditioner only on new stuff with the cleaner not required very often

As for the other 2 Medallion items it seems to me that this is a cross between the 3 stage and the Gold Class Wax, in that there is a cleaner which seems similar to the stage 1 then the protection is like combined stage 2 & 3, similar to the Gold Class wax, i think however it does buff off more easily

As for length of time it lasts, i would say similar to 3 stage

It still gives a great depth of shine and smooth as glass feel

However one of the problems I have testing theses products is that my cars are already very clean, maybe I need something that has been washed with washing up liquid to see the difference

Hope this helps

Cheers

Bushy

[ QUOTE ]

However one of the problems I have testing theses products is that my cars are already very clean, maybe I need something that has been washed with washing up liquid to see the difference

[/ QUOTE ]

Come to my office mate...half the cars here have never seen a sponge in their life!!!

Sorry for the late reply, been out of the country for a week or so.

Used the Mirror Glaze wash last weekend - great stuff.

Feels good quality when applying. Don't ask me how I know but it just looks/feels rich even when diluted. Good foaming but not light stuff - really seems to be caring for the bodywork.

Smells great - like something the wife bathes in!

Water sheets off nicely - was using Autoglym before (needed to use it up) and found myslef wringing out the drying cloth far less this time.

I'd recommend it and its no more than the Gold Class. Maybe even works out slightly cheaper.