Who's actually GOT an S4??

Drillslinger

Subject says it all really. Who here actually HAS one? I'm prolly gonna have to move back to the States in Oct 2006 and am afraid that my A3 will either be too old (and used) to take over with me, or I won't be able to get her Imported at all. I've recently gotten a line on a Semi-REAL job so by my last year in Germany, I should make a little over $50k before taxes (More than TWICE what I make now frown.gif) If I DO get this job, I should be able to save some cash, and might be able to afford the S4 to take back to the States with me. PLUS, if I buy it while I'm here in Germany, I should be able to get one (based on current prices) with the options I want, for around 46k Euros cool.gif

Anyway, I just wanted to know the thoughts/feelings of those who've actually had one as a day to day. I'd also be pretty set on the Sedan, as I don't much like wagons.

Thx,

beerchug.gif

I was chatting to someone in Audi UK the other day and they were saying that Audi wouldnt put these on the company car fleet (not even for managers) because they were forcasting the residuals to be so bad - also apparently nearly all initial cars wre red or blue both of which have proved unpopular colours in the past.

Based on this I would expect to see these lose a fair chunk of money fairly quickly.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry fellas,Iwas actually refferingtothe new 4.2 S4 cool.gif

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Drill, do they do an S4 cabrio, or did you post this in the wrong forum??????

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet, but apparently it's on the cards! cool.gif

Fingers crossed (Mind you it's out of my league, but nin the less I'd still love them to build it, it'd be the ultimate all weather high performance four seater rag top!)

ECLIPSe.gif