Friday 29th August, Poole Harbour Audi TT meet

SundeepTT

If you are visiting Poole between the months of May and August, Friday evenings herald the return of "Quay for my Car" on Poole Quay, kicking off at 6pm.

"Quay for my Car", in conjunction with the Daily Echo, promises to produce a wonderful show of cars, or perhaps you want to show your own car ! The Daily Echo has joined forces with Poole Tourism to create the event from May to August that will see gatherings on Poole Quay of the following cars :

The Cars and Dates for 2003 are: for MAY & AUGUST

1st Friday of May & August - Red Open Top Sports Cars

2nd Friday of May & August - Mini Magic, both old & new !

3rd Friday of May & August - Beetle Mania, both old & new !

4th Friday of May & August - Ford Classics

5th Friday of May & August - Audi TT

Now the 29th August is being run by Poole Audi.. last timer in may there were almost 40 TT's that gathered by the harbour, of which 20 had come from the world of TT forum's cool.gif

invite from Poole Audi to ALL TT OWNERS...! ECLIPSe.gif

The main post is being hosted in social evenst section of www.tt-quattro.com

or in the TTF at

http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/ttforumbbs/YaBB.pl?board=events;action=display;num=1060180555

<font color="blue"> Thank you for your email - yes, I have just sent out today information on the next TT Meet which is to be held on Poole Quay as before from 6.00 p.m. on Friday 29th August.

We are hoping to double the number of cars we saw last time with a BBQ on the terrace outside Custom House, complimentary drinks, TT Shop and Audi merchandise, and of course the new TT V6 3.2 on display. notworthy.gif

I hope you are able to make it, please let me know if you can come - I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Kind regards,

Suzanna

Tel: 01202 775050

[email protected]

PLEASE EMAIL DIRECTLY SUZANNA TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE.

jump.gif