group buy for AMD

TOK

Hi... not sure if this has already been covered(im sure it must have been) but is it worth trying a group buy for the AMD conversion at all??? also when I spoke to AMD they said that the miltek exhaust would be a full replacement (front to back) in which case have you guys any ideas what you would do with the stock R32 exhaust??

ps hi.. new to this board and picked up my silver R32 2 weeks ago

Hi TOK and welcome to the forum and to the joys of owning an R32. What spec did you go for ? Sat Nav/Leather/Sunroof etc...

The group buy sounds like a good idea you can count me in. Would be good to see what prices we can get if we get enough people on board.

Thanks... looks like a cool board...

Mine is silver with sunroof, Black Leather, 6CD (I think most things apart from Cruise and Sat/Nav) I had the BMW330 sport before... and as the lease was running out the leasing company had one of these on cancelled order so snapped it up straight away. (I had heard a great deakl but had never driven one, so was very anxious...but pleasantly suprised)I have put a set of 19" alloys on a few days back (19/8 with 235/35s all round).. i have to say it really is a fun car to drive... whats the spec of yours???

I was looking through one of the general forums and someone was doing a group buy from AMD for Audi Exhaust and he was told they would get 20% off if they had a min of 10 people???? sounds interesting.. could save us close to 200 if they offer the same deal (and it said they would consider more discount if they had bigger numbers