Am I sad or what!?!?

apreading

Just been out to the garage and clay bar'd and Fold Class Wax'd one whole side of my Avant. Not enough light to do the other side in the garage - will have to do tomorrow. Ahh the joys of being stuck at home with the kids on a Friday night! EEK2.GIF

I think I got the hang od the clay bar at last! Seems I WAS just pressing too hard. Now I use far less quik detailer too. Mind you, much easier to do my 4 month old car than to do the wife's 2 year old polo - that's still gonna take a while... blush.gif

Looking at the results, I can honestly say the car has never looked this good (well that side at least)!

Permanently in your debt Bushy, what have you started? beerchug.gif

Am I sad or what? suicide.gif

I bought loads of stuff of Bushy a few weeks ago, and today was the first time I used it all properly:

Woke up at 6am, couldn't get back to sleep so thought 'I'll clean my car....??' smashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gif

Used Gold Class Wash, then Scratch-X, then polish and finally wax (although it was raining before I could finish the job).

Used the wheel wax on the alloys, the trim shine on the interior and tyres, then finished by cleaning all the windows.

Looks great.....!!

I bought an orbital buffer from Bushy, but didn't get to use it very much this time as the batteries weren't fully charged - hopefully I can use this to add the wax tomorrow.

I'm very happy with the results (but presumably I'm 'sad' for spending 3 hours doing it in the first place (my wife certainly thinks so!!)

Sidicks