Telephone number for Seat Marketing Dept??

Calm Chris

95% certain that I'll buy a Leon Cupra at the Motorshow wink.gif.

The 5% is the 30th GTi Anni 230 model smile.gif

I'd like Seat Marketing to give me some complementary tickets and a nice VIP access pass.

Does anyone have the Seat UK number? (Can't find it on the web site, email access only and I've not had a reply to mail from last week).

Ta 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

95% certain that I'll buy a Leon Cupra at the Motorshow wink.gif.

The 5% is the 30th GTi Anni 230 model smile.gif

I'd like Seat Marketing to give me some complementary tickets and a nice VIP access pass.

Does anyone have the Seat UK number? (Can't find it on the web site, email access only and I've not had a reply to mail from last week).

Ta 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

See, I'd like a Cupra as well, but I want diesel and there's not going to be a Cupra D this time. So, might have to be FR...... smile.gif

I'm buying it for the wife grin.gif, hopefully as a Xmas pressie 169144-ok.gif.

I'll blag (or try to) some tickets for the show and if Seat UK can confirm the exactly UK spec, prices and options, I'll buy one, untested and a bit blind.

If it's good I'll let her keep it, if it's not then I'll still be able to get in the queue for a GTi Anni 230.

Or we could have both........ smashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gif

jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'm buying it for the wife grin.gif, hopefully as a Xmas pressie 169144-ok.gif.

I'll blag (or try to) some tickets for the show and if Seat UK can confirm the exactly UK spec, prices and options, I'll buy one, untested and a bit blind.

If it's good I'll let her keep it, if it's not then I'll still be able to get in the queue for a GTi Anni 230.

Or we could have both........ smashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gif

jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can say now, the Sport/FR model is fecking brillant, so you can't go wrong! 169144-ok.gif