Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewNiceMrMe

TSN Northeast/Scotland Mega-Meet - COUNTDOWN

189 posts in this topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Meet us at the Falcon's Nest at between 10 and 10.30am A8 Tony and we'll be heading up that way in a convoy. Convenient stop off and break for you to catch a McMuffin and coffee too if you like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a top idea P_G, that's the place for the normal NE meet isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure is.

Just had mine cleaned today, all megs stages plus some gold class and a going over with a porter cable as well....

[image]S4Pics.jpg[/image]

All ready for it to chuck it with rain tomorrow. Hopefully a splash of water from the pressure washer on Saturday and another coat of Gold Glass wax will sort it out though.

Well I drove 1.5 miles in the 6 last night.

So I need to do it all again on Saturday.

It was worth it though, because whilst parked up near the Rendezvouz Cafe in Whitley Bay an officer of the law looked around the car and said "What do you polish those with?" - meaning the exhausts of course. yelrotflmao.gif

Made my day. smile.gif

Nah, he went off to arrest the Chavs that were vandalising the sea front I think.... shocked.gif

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

MetCheck is now forecasting intermittent rain from 12 Noon right the way through the day.

With 3 days to go, I'd say it's not looking as good as we might have hoped.

Ah well, it's all good for us 4Motion / Quattro boys grin.gif

Ah yeah - sorry, you don't want any of that sort of behaviour on sunday tongue.gifjump.gif

I can't wait to offend a tree hugger - but I'm sorely tempted to try and hug one of them - you know, see how they like random strangers coming up to them and wrapping their arms around them grin.gif

You're right Ross, they're quick to forget trees have feelings too aren't they....... wink.gif

I've had a look at 3 forecasts, BBC (useless normally) says full sun and 26 degrees, Pipex says mostly sunny with 36% chance of rain and 22 degrees, Sky weather says mostly sunny but 'occasional' showers, 23 degrees.

With all the technology you would have thought they could have made it a bit more accurate. smashfreakB.gif

It'll rain. It's bound to.

I can guarantee it anyway.

The second I press the hood down button.....it works everytime.

I am going to pray for the next 3 nights and cross all my body parts all day long. Please be atleast dry please please please.......... bike.thumb.gif

Twisty roads + V6 Mondeo + Cheap tyres + Rain = Mondeo wrapped around a tree

[ QUOTE ]

Twisty roads + V6 Mondeo + Cheap tyres + Rain = Mondeo wrapped around a tree

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you dont finish off one of those tree huggers at the point that you wrap around the tree grin.gif

Nearly set now. A final Meg's treatment tomorrow then see you all on Sunday. 169144-ok.gif TP.

877792-TP27.jpg

877792-TP277.jpg

877792-TP2777.jpg

post-3262-137914367761_thumb.jpg

Forecast is looking better now.

Sun, cloud and 20 degrees by the looks of it. That'll do nicely right now!

The pool car is washed, clayed and Meguiared including the wheels. It's absolutely blinging even if I say so myself tongue.gif

The brake calipers took a while to clay mind coffee.gif

Hope you've cleaned and waxed the suspension components as well mind.... coffee.gif

I'm out i think. Not got a stereo and one of my droplinks has snapped so i can't drive it now. Got it booked in for wednesday to get them done. gonna have to hire a car for the weekend as the A4 is off the road for a while. I'll try to make the next one or have a mini meet or else there's a show in Scone in September.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm out i think. Not got a stereo and one of my droplinks has snapped so i can't drive it now. Got it booked in for wednesday to get them done. gonna have to hire a car for the weekend as the A4 is off the road for a while. I'll try to make the next one or have a mini meet or else there's a show in Scone in September.

[/ QUOTE ]

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! SAUER0421.GIF

Ah well, these things happen.

That is a shame, new meet members and all that.

See you next time S4-sat. 169144-ok.gif

Are you implying that i would take up more than one seat????? NONO3.GIF

Jus kiddin, would love to come but the car is buggered at the mo. sittin on one of the wheels and need to get it recovered to the garage on monday.

Feck me thats far up North! Am in North York Moors this weekend and its still a bloody million miles from there.

You northerners, I don't know... coffee.gif

Enjoy

MrMe - I can't locate the bloody banner crazy.gif

Not to worry, I thought it must be proving difficult to find.

It's a mere 3 hours or so up to the Border from North Yorks Molly. Or, a mere 2 hours to Falcons Nest where we'll be setting off from.

Get yourself up here. You know we're worth it. grin.gif