TSN Northeast/Scotland Mega-Meet - COUNTDOWN

NewNiceMrMe

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHAT IS IT WITH AUDI? SAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIFopenfire.gifSAUER0421.GIFopenfire.gifSAUER0421.GIFopenfire.gif

I rang them at 2pm this afternoon to find out how they were getting on with diagnosing the coolant loss with the S4.

'Sir, the technician is about to look at it now and we'll give you a call back when he has made an assessment' The car has been there since 8am this morning.

Just got off the phone to Audi 'We have found a more prominent leak with the main radiator and therefore you will have to keep hold of our courtesey car until it is repaired'

'How long will that be'

'The parts are on order and will be in tomorrow morning but it probably won't be completed until Monday and the front end of your car has to be stripped to replace the faulty parts. Your car in it's present state in the workshop is undriveable.

Suffice to say I went ballistic as they have done nothing with my car until seven hours after they received it. So I may not have the S4 for Sunday, I'm absolutely gutted!

And to top it all off, the courtesey car is (have a guess, it'll make you laugh).......

I'm so sorry to hear that.

No really I am, your car was to be a re-enforcer to MrsRossG that an S4 cab would be a good move next.

Now I will have to focus on Drewcam's whilst saying, this is the facelift that we probably won't be able to afford, but there's not a huge difference grin.gif

Seriously though - I would be furious. I hope they can sort somehting out for you. Explain about the meet, big owners club event blah blah, what decent demonstrator can they lend you for it... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'm so sorry to hear that.

No really I am, your car was to be a re-enforcer to MrsRossG that an S4 cab would be a good move next.

Now I will have to focus on Drewcam's whilst saying, this is the facelift that we probably won't be able to afford, but there's not a huge difference grin.gif

Seriously though - I would be furious. I hope they can sort somehting out for you. Explain about the meet, big owners club event blah blah, what decent demonstrator can they lend you for it... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tried that Ross, they wouldn't give me the S6 or the RS4 cab they have, bar stewards. openfire.gif

its a TT 150 Cab isn't it PG? grin.gif

Or is it just me they do that to? crazy.gif

MrMe, I'm going to be pissed all weekend and my main concern is sobering up to be able to drive SOUTH to get home tongue.gif

Re the banner, my only worry is that it isn't in the same place as my flip flops and various pairs of Dodge's underpants - Le Mans suicide.gif

Enjoy the meet! 169144-ok.gif

So let me get this right,

1. Most of the members from around North-tyneside are meeting at McDee's at 10:00 for a spot of breakfast

2. We are all driving up north to a another meeting point

3. Then meeting up with some more members and traveling to the house place

4. Then some food and what knot at the house place

5. Then what ?

By the way, I've won the clean car competition coffee.gif

After being tipped off of MrMe's exploits, even the engine bay has been hand cleaned including every visible pipe and cable yelrotflmao.gif

It was either that in the sun or housework indoors tongue.gif

The (2nd lot of) clay has left the 16 week old paintwork in better nick than the day I picked the car up and the waxed 15 spoke alloys are better than new. I've even put tyre dressing on the spare UHOH7.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

By the way, I've won the clean car competition coffee.gif

After being tipped off of MrMe's exploits, even the engine bay has been hand cleaned including every visible pipe and cable yelrotflmao.gif

It was either that in the sun or housework indoors tongue.gif

The (2nd lot of) clay has left the 16 week old paintwork in better nick than the day I picked the car up and the waxed 15 spoke alloys are better than new. I've even put tyre dressing on the spare UHOH7.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

ROLLEY~14.GIF i have the most flys on my front No plate and i am the most hung over, as i am going out at 3pm on Saturday on the drink all day

[ QUOTE ]

Graeme, gutted for you my friend, genuinely I know how I'd feel too.

So what is the alternative form of transport they've given you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the 'sporty' Audi A3 2.0

no turbo, not even an S-Line, and worse still in crystal blue.

I am far far far from impressed. If I hear my car won't be ready tomorrow I'm going up their and demanding at least one of the demonstrators or a salesmans car for the weekend.