Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewNiceMrMe

TSN Northeast/Scotland Mega-Meet - COUNTDOWN

189 posts in this topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

By the way, I've won the clean car competition coffee.gif

After being tipped off of MrMe's exploits, even the engine bay has been hand cleaned including every visible pipe and cable yelrotflmao.gif

It was either that in the sun or housework indoors tongue.gif

The (2nd lot of) clay has left the 16 week old paintwork in better nick than the day I picked the car up and the waxed 15 spoke alloys are better than new. I've even put tyre dressing on the spare UHOH7.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

ROLLEY~14.GIF i have the most flys on my front No plate and i am the most hung over, as i am going out at 3pm on Saturday on the drink all day

[/ QUOTE ]

That wouldn't be to coincide with a certain overseas football match featuring a small local team would it?

The next local meet it will be there as it is pig to drive at the moment due to a faulty clutch ratchet and the small 14" wheels are unbalanced so driving it over 60mph it shakes like a fat lass on ice skates, but soon i should have the RST wheels on it again

[ QUOTE ]

The next local meet it will be there as it is pig to drive at the moment due to a faulty clutch ratchet and the small 14" wheels are unbalanced so driving it over 60mph it shakes like a fat lass on ice skates, but soon i should have the RST wheels on it again

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif

I broke 2 ratchets on the clutch of my 1989 Orion 1.6i Ghia. I guess they all came from the same parts bin.

[ QUOTE ]

That wouldn't be to coincide with a certain overseas football match featuring a small local team would it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going out on the drink with a few lads from Tyneside Audi, Benfield VW, Newcastle Audi and Wearside Audi (Queerside Audi). grin.gif

Find out who has been working on your car.

[ QUOTE ]

Find out who has been working on your car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably the YTS with the big right foot and two left hands yelrotflmao.gif

One Audi S4 with large exhaust spotted doing in excess of 140mph down Scotswood road being driven by a 17 year old shocked.gif

What the one without a front end or radiator?!? openfire.gif

That just isn't funny....... coffee.gif

[ QUOTE ]

no turbo, not even an S-Line, and worse still in crystal blue

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right, make me feel bad about my inferior-coloured car ! Glad I'm not coming now, if you're gonna be negative about such a 'lovely' colour suicide.gif

Seriously though, I hope it's a great day and would love to have made it but wifey has one in the oven and is finding the heat pretty unbearable, let alone combined with long car journeys.

Hope there are plenty of pics. Including the Crystal Blue 2.0 A3 fekr.gif

Thing is yours is on an A4 with a decent spec and decent wheels, which make it look good.

This just looks crap next to my beautifully black car and I'd be quicker pushing it than driving it. It has BOSE though, woohoo!

Only does 4-5mpg more than mine too. Sacrilage considering how slow it is!

Saw a Crystal Blue A6 Avant today, must admit that it looked shite.

No doubt when I get round to chopping mine in for another one I will look back and regret the colour. My only defence is that is was a cheap car, with loads of extras. Certainly wouldn't have chosen "Phyllis Pearce Blue Rinse".

[ QUOTE ]

By the way, I've won the clean car competition coffee.gif

After being tipped off of MrMe's exploits, even the engine bay has been hand cleaned including every visible pipe and cable yelrotflmao.gif

It was either that in the sun or housework indoors tongue.gif

The (2nd lot of) clay has left the 16 week old paintwork in better nick than the day I picked the car up and the waxed 15 spoke alloys are better than new. I've even put tyre dressing on the spare UHOH7.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

I reckon you've got some competition, I've spent the day thwapping the car round the Highlands, quite possibly got an entire species extinct and attached to the front of my car....

Reckon some Meg's detailing wipes will clean it up? tongue.gif

I'll donate 30 minutes of Milo detailing time if you get there on time and in one piece grin.gif

PW3.sized.jpg

PW5.sized.jpg

Will be cleaning mine tomorrow. But my wheels have pot marks in them

It's coming down in fecking sheets here SMOKE6.GIF

I've never seen rain like it pengy.gif

I'm glad it has rained, taken some of the humidity out of the air and watered the garden.

Now all I need is a nice Audi person to ring me to say all is well and I can have my car back at lunchtime.

By the way Milo.... notworthy.gif up to your usual standards. What do your neighbours say?

Milo, your car is unbelievable. Will you be driving at 6mph just so you dont have to use the brakes and create some of that nasty brake dust.

[ QUOTE ]

It's coming down in fecking sheets here SMOKE6.GIF

I've never seen rain like it pengy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the mother in law has just told us it was like a tropical storm here this morning.

We slept through it until 10am... grin.gif

The good thing is it's now scorching hot and you'd never know it'd rained....and here is tomorrow's forecast!

Yippeee!

879034-Weather.JPG

post-6775-137914368168_thumb.jpg

Well it's quite literally on the border of Scotland remember. Besides, it's very hot here today and I reckon those temperatures are going to rise by quite a bit.

Having been in London for the hottest part of the week, anything under 30C with a bit of a breeze will be blessed relief... 169144-ok.gif

Sorry people, I won't have my car for the meeting so those looking forward to being deafened by the glorious V8 sound will be sadly disappointed.

I have managed to get shot of the A3 though and have something else to critique tomorrow....... sekret.gif

Come on then, tell us what they've given you?

An Audi TT or an A4 Cab - one of those?

CHAPS and CHAPESSES and IN-BETWEENS.....

Have a great time tomorrow.

Remember - be on your best behaviour, we don't want to get the site a bad name! [cough]

And remember too - if it moves, spank it!!! ECLIPSe.gif