Jump to content

Holiday Insurance - Internal


Recommended Posts

you would generally be covered by a combination of your house insurance, AA (type) cover for breakdowns and accommodation in case of breakdown etc. until you come to catch another form of transport other than using your car - i.e. missed train connection etc....... you would then need travel insurance.

Contents away from home (money, jewellery, clothes etc.) is stipulated in your household contents policy and may not cover the cost.....

I just opted for a £50 annual worldwide travel insurance including Skiing and Americas / Carribean cover. I used to only use the one that came with my Platinum Credit Card, but the cover dwindled and i now generally fly for free everwhere, so it didnt work out..... grin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...