forced sale

nicharris

<font color="blue"> </font> i have only owned my ttr for 2 months now my husband wants to sell it because it has a personalised plate, he has been told it is worth more than the car. not only does it have this but it is an unusual color, i think he hates the fact that i drive it around, and that when he drives it he looks.... how shall i put it happy but in an american way!!!. any advice.pls. dung.gifhappens!!

ummmm sorry if I've missed something here, but I am assuming that the reason you want to sell the number plate with the car is that the number plate relates to the car in someway...

Unless it is TTR 1 I doubt its worth more that the car (even if it is I doubt it would fetch that much) and also a number plate is only worth what someone will pay for it.. there is no guarentee that someone will want to buy the car and the plate - or even that anyone will want the plate at all.

If you don't mind me asking where did you get the plate from?

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> </font> and that when he drives it he looks.... how shall i put it happy but in an american way!!!. any advice.pls. dung.gifhappens!!

[/ QUOTE ]

....just show him that you could have chosen special colours Berry or Violet Silver, he won't feel so bad about the colour then!!!!!!!! yelrotflmao.gif

ECLIPSe.gif

the plate relates to the car = make model and performance so is quite special, but i have already told him a thousand and one times not to exagerate lol! a couple of thou maybe but not 25, funny i don't see the importance of money as he does, the colour is special and makes the car different from all the silver and black ones that i seem to pass daily but that is what makes it my car, a womans car!! not a old fat spouses!!! by the way the plate was already registered to the car when bought from the local audi dealer, not bought new, 4000 on clock,

SK.. your soon to be free, am sure you can arrange it tongue.gif

Essex meets are in the South east too... not that i'd like to be called a neighbour of Essex mind tongue.gif (moi a snob.. never wink.gif)

Dont forget the Windsor meets, usually a good turnout to that one aswell.

Great to see new faces plus we hardly have any TT's coming along.

Graham

Give me a chance boys, this new contract is keeping me from the forum.......... sooner the 22 sept comes the better, you - young Graham are starting to sound a bit of a toff, all this lardy dah kent stuff, I've seen you dribble your beer - wink.gif us Essex boys are well refined - (well, sort of, anyway)

Bring the 225 up to the next Essex meet, I need someone to take me out so I can make a financial decision.....