• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Malagus I think hes just kidding M8, chill beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually take this sort of thing with a pinch of salt - its to be expected on here really, but Thorburn is always at it, and has never given me any idea as to why, just constantly attacks whatever posts I make, to such an extent that I try to avoid posting in threads he starts or is a leading poster in. Its been pissing me off for ages, and im feckin sick of it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do act a little cocky/know all sometimes. I mean this with no disrespect, but sometimes you talk so matter of fact its as if you have been driving for decades..... not munites 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

So just put him on ignore...

Anyway, back to the Monaro.

06 plate 5.7 V8 with Wortec exhaust etc., metallic grey, £23995 at Rainham Vx. Hmmmmm...... tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That'll be Odyssey blue mate, and you cant go for wrong with buying the Ro from Greens, they're the guys who pioneered the VXR 500. Though for that price it probably doesnt have the sport pack on it, but there again ya might be lucky 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually take this sort of thing with a pinch of salt - its to be expected on here really, but Thorburn is always at it, and has never given me any idea as to why, just constantly attacks whatever posts I make, to such an extent that I try to avoid posting in threads he starts or is a leading poster in. Its been pissing me off for ages, and im feckin sick of it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do act a little cocky/know all sometimes. I mean this with no disrespect, but sometimes you talk so matter of fact its as if you have been driving for decades..... not munites 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, its just the way I come across on the internet - not too good at putting things into words, for which I am apologetic. I don't mind criticism, as we all have to get on here, but Thorburn's attacks are not constructive, and he has never told me WHY. If he just dropped me a PM telling me why he's doing it I wouldn't mind so much.

And its spelt 'Minutes' wopps :P :P

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, its just the way I come across on the internet - not too good at putting things into words, for which I am apologetic. I don't mind criticism, as we all have to get on here, but Thorburn's attacks are not constructive, and he has never told me WHY. If he just dropped me a PM telling me why he's doing it I wouldn't mind so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

You try typing on a Blackberry!

As said though, never meant anything by it. Its just a little funny reading some of your posts knowing you have only just passed your test. Keep it up, imagine how you will be writing when your 50! yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As said though, never meant anything by it. Its just a little funny reading some of your posts knowing you have only just passed your test. Keep it up, imagine how you will be writing when your 50! yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope I can give TSN up by then - its like crack - it slowly eats away at your life lol - not that I have experience of crack sekret.gif I havent even passed my test yet blush.gif - gotta get my speeds sorted before i take it lol.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope I can give TSN up by then - its like crack - it slowly eats away at your life lol - not that I have experience of crack sekret.gif I havent even passed my test yet blush.gif - gotta get my speeds sorted before i take it lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

O you havent passed yet yelrotflmao.gif

No worries, I passed and I do have experiance of crack! 169144-ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...