Final Request Black Sapphire w Coral red leather

allanon_1980

Hi guys,

Thanks for the advice. Ive now decided to go for the 335D, drove a 535d today and was very impressed, plus, Im in and out to the pumps so often in my Gti that I dont think I could handle how much worse the 335i will be.

Now all I need do is decide on colours, which im nearly certain will be sapphire black with coral red leather.

Has anyone any pics and what do ye think ?

Barry I'm sure you are a man of taste and discernment but the last car I drove in black with red leather was a Colt Starion Turbo known affectionately by friends and family as the Pimpmobile... and it did rather feel like driving around in someone's gizzards. But hey we're all different thank God! Tho' you might want to ask the dealer about resale in that combi...

I wouldn't bother asing for peoples opinions on colour, just go for what you like mate. I don't mind the red leather in the M5/6 as it is more of a burgandy, but the one you are talking about is bright red, almost pink, hence the name coral, and I personally don't like it.

1004823-coral.jpg

But we all like different things, and you are the one who has to sit in it so go for it mate. 169144-ok.gif

post-4150-137914383091_thumb.jpg

I really like the burgundy you get in M3s when it's with the slate grey, but I agree with gIzzE, the Coral is a bit in yer face as you proceed to the office on Monday morning in Jan. Now if I lived in a sunny state of the US, I'd love it with white as per those pics elsewhere. Have you seen all the white cars over there, the light makes all the difference.

Saddle Brown anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

hi there, i a newie and im picking up my saphire black and coral red 335d e92 2moro. I have also ordered a 325 e92 for my boiler (wife) I was liking the look of this Jade with dark (monaco blue) does anyone have any more pics of jade leather? does it really have any green colour in it is what im getting at? SPericani2.gif