Subaru Impreza RB320

Having spoken to my dealer, he's had half a dozen or more enquiries and at least one firm order.

There'll be 320 of them. Delivered in March. First 50 get to spend a day at the Prodrive proving circuit.

Available options include leather or leather/alcantara, an ICE pack that includes dvd sat nav, and 'pimp glass' (I promise you, that's what he called it! grin.gif ).

I asked if you could delete the rear wing and he said, not really - it leaves feckin big holes in the bootlid.

So, it has the right kit inside, looks mean as fook on the outside. It's the last hurrah of the Impreza, a car I've always loved.

It'd be a purchase of the heart above all other considerations. And I'd probably be fed up of the back pain after a few months.

But.........

tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It'll depend on condition and mileage, but I think it'll take a pretty hefty hit in the first year.

It might be a 'limited' edition, but I doubt Subaru have sold more than 320 STi's in the last year or so anyway... tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that would be the case but just had some hope of running as a stop gap. looks awesome though.