Ferrari 430 spider F1

vito

I hope you went for the carbon brakes! We have the standard ones on ours and they look puny IMO... But they do work very very well amazingly!

Its an amazing car though. You will certainly prefer it to your Gallardo! Faster and more fun! Id be interested to know if hes going to go aftermarket for the pipes. As standard it sounds amazing... but there is always better! grin.gif

beerchug.gif

Hi

We were going to go for the Cardon brakes as we had them on the 360 CS but for the type of driving we do you dont need them unless you are on the track. As you say the standard ones work very well. I cant wait we are keeping the Lambo and the 997 turbo and my Dad is trying to get a 599 in about 8 months. I have always been a Ferrari man I think the Lambo is like a fast Audi tt but for pure BIG PIMPIN you cant beat it. We will prob stay with the exhaust it comes with as sounds just fine as standard anymore just a bit in your face.

Mmmnn not sure about that colourway. Im a dyed in the wool red Ferrari Fan to be honest.

I had a good blast around in Mums one this morning and it really is a fantastic car. You can take huge speeds down your fav roads and even though its a wide car, you can thread it through the tightest spaces without any trouble. Its very fast too, a lot quicker than the CSL and there is available power from much lower down. The seating position is the best of any car I have driven, totally relaxed and in control and that steering wheel notworthy.gif

The only thing which is slightly poor is the scuttle shake which is quite noticeable to me now, especially after coming from the CSL. Apparently the coupe doesn't have this problem and that is what the purest would have.

What I would like is a 430CS if they ever bring one out. That will almost certainly knock the GT3RS off the top of my dream cars list!

beerchug.gif

Its the same colours as the car in the new JAY Z vid big pimpin in MC anyway we will be getting a red 599 so that is why we went black and like you I am a big fan of the 360 CS and if they bring out a 430 CS well that would be the car for me

• 1 year later...