Post a pic of your car

Daz

• 4 months later...

So what started out as a 1.4se with just a sunroof has been taken apart and rebuilt, currently has doubled in dash, symphony, Bose, wired for elec rear windows (not found any door cards to complete upgrade), interior light pack, storage pack, space saver spare wheel, front fogs.... Yes I've been bored. Looking for rnse and multi function sw to complete the interior option list, sport rear beam in the garage to be fitted. Wonder if the Porsche brakes that we used on the mkiv/ TT mk1, etc will fit?

post-317-0-86203600-1456009537_thumb.jpe

• Like 2

Trying to find the spec I want is next to impossible.

I needed a car to potter around in and I have a soft spot for the A2. So far based on purchase price and parts I'd be surprised if I didn't get my money back. Prices bear little reference to book prices and the numbers of cars is in decline as insurers keep writing them off keeping prices healthy.

Guess I'm getting old, not getting the Klingon reference?

• Like 1

So what started out as a 1.4se with just a sunroof has been taken apart and rebuilt, currently has doubled in dash, symphony, Bose, wired for elec rear windows (not found any door cards to complete upgrade), interior light pack, storage pack, space saver spare wheel, front fogs.... Yes I've been bored. Looking for rnse and multi function sw to complete the interior option list, sport rear beam in the garage to be fitted. Wonder if the Porsche brakes that we used on the mkiv/ TT mk1, etc will fit?

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Loving the comps.   +++

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Generally, we get a choice within the range of numbers allocated to our class - which for me is 41 to 70. However, the first ten numbers are allocated to the top ten from the previous year.

So in my first year with the club I went for 52, as that was a number with history for me. I came 10th that year so was no. 50 last year. Having just come 6th I'm 46 this year.

• Like 2

• bison unpinned this topic