Post a pic of your car

Daz

• 3 months later...

Williams Stockport.

I went to them for a very good reason. 

Back in 2007, we had a nasty armed robbery and my Mk5 R32 and (then) g/f Mini Cooper S Conv got stolen.

My insurers only gave a courtesy car for a week or something and didn't pay out for a while. So I was carless. 

The g/f insurers were faster and we went to Stockport Mini to sort out a replacement. Amazingly,  I then got a call from their sister BMW dealers to say they heard what happened and we're sorry for us, and would lend me a 3 series for as long as needed - even though they knew I wasn't going to buy a BM as a replacement when the insurance coughed up.

It was an incredibly nice gesture at a difficult time. Hence my (new) wife got her Mini Cooper S from them and I was very happy to buy my (epic!!!) M2 from them.

• Like 13

• 1 month later...

I get mine services at Stockport these days and they were great when the wife had a flat and it needed an urgent service. Just not that competitive on the servicing costs I've found or their willingness to match others. 

However that is compared to Preston when I've got my last two cars from but a pain to get them serviced there to be fair. 

• bison unpinned this topic