DHA

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

I would be going but my fecking company have arranged a conference in Rome for the same fecking weekend SAUER0421.GIF

Enforced team building sounds a whole lot less fun than LM SAUER0421.GIF

Sorely tempted not to go FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Convince them to move the conference to a camp site at LeMans... must be some team building exercises to be done there! smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I would be going but my fecking company have arranged a conference in Rome for the same fecking weekend SAUER0421.GIF

Enforced team building sounds a whole lot less fun than LM SAUER0421.GIF

Sorely tempted not to go FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the worst excuse I have ever heard. I should know as that was my problem last year - it was Milan in my case.

I told them I wasn't going and got myself a new job. Easy 169144-ok.gif

Yes, DHA those seats look very good and very familiar tongue.gif

We have 2 rows in that grandstand again this year grin.gif

For those, like myself, who are unable to make it this year, allow me to make some predictions:

Audi will win by a record margin after tweaks to the R10 diesel mean they only have to stop 3 times.

The GT1 class will look like a clean sweep for the Astons until around 2:30 on Sunday afternoon when they all break and allow the C6Rs to sneak by once again.

The champagne tent will run dry.

Mollox will get nicked for speeding. Again.

Bazza will fall asleep after 3 bottles of beer. Again.

Someone will miss a ferry.

Someone will get arrested in Arnage on Friday night for "inciting vehicular behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace" (the French are bound to have a law for that).

The Le Mans tram system will be no nearer finished than it was last year. Or the year before that.

Some tit will try to make contact with the TSN massif on the ferry. By mobile phone. With no reception. And then completely fail to catch up with them again all weekend. (But at least it won't be me this time tongue.gif ).

Team Bockwurst Banzai will be there this year, although I think it's going to be much more Banzai than Bockwurst (no Audis) which could be a problem - not sure how the freezer will fit in a 300ZXTT.

And we will make it to a TSN get together this time. Unless the Desperados get in the way again blush.gif

Anyone else booked into Beausejour?

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone else booked into Beausejour?

[/ QUOTE ] 169144-ok.gif Yep I will be in BJ from Wednesday evening onwards. Look out for a red 206 with Pistonheads.com stickers and logos. It'll be my first time in BJ, but I have heard some good reviews so hopefully it will be good fun 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

BJ was good last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem.

I'm trying to decide whether to go down on Mon or Tue to secure a good spot. Shade is good, as is not being next to a dusty track.

I was going to suggest that we have a TSN BJ meet, but then realised that might not go down well, oh dung.gif what am I saying? blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif