12k budget, sports car required, which one?

Andrew

Does it actually have to be a sports car or a practical car that has a bit of umph?!!!

If so then why not think about a second hand ST24. Before you all start having a go saying how dull they are. I reckon they are a decent allrounder that you can fit the missus, kids, mates in etc but still give most cars a bit of a run for their money at the lights, and that's without any mods and plenty of creature comforts.

You could get one for well under £10k if its a couple of years old......

If not the mondo then what about a Civic Type R, cheap fast and reliable si I've heard..... cool.gif

SKYLINE OR MR2 TURBO! Simple!

Skyline will frighten you stupid with the speed of it, and the MR2 Turbo doesn't hang around either - 0-60 in just over 5 seconds...

There are loads of R33 Skyline GT-Turbos for sale on Autotrader for about that price, and they really are just utterly awesome...

[ QUOTE ]

Shame the colour and the wheels lets it down. dung.gif Unless of course thats the club sport colurs. But still dung.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It comes in other colours too (yellow f.i. grin.gif) Y'r right IMO, I don't like the colour ans the painted wheels either...

They also made a nice cabrio btw.

p9681.jpg