R8 waiting list, now into 09

mark88

even if you did order one today and delivery was 2009, there would still be a figure of around 1500 r8's in the uk. making it a very rare and desireable vehicle to own. plus by 2009 there will probably be a wide range of exclusive options. if your looking at a 2009 delivery put your name down for a V10?????

[ QUOTE ]

I can't see why peolpe want to tie 10K up for years with Audi, must be Mad, there will be loads secondhand well before 2009!!! Potty if you ask me. coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not everyone wants a second-hand car, though. Fine with me, but not for everyone 169144-ok.gif

There's probably a shed load of speculative deposits as well - wait until the build date is confirmed, then sell it for a profit.

There's probably also a few people who want their name on the list, just so they can tell their friends etc. You'd be surprised how many people in Poole put down a deposit on the AM V8 Vantage, then cancelled when the build date was confirmed.

Mostly estate agents...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I can't see why peolpe want to tie 10K up for years with Audi, must be Mad, there will be loads secondhand well before 2009!!! Potty if you ask me. coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There's probably a shed load of speculative deposits as well - wait until the build date is confirmed, then sell it for a profit.

There's probably also a few people who want their name on the list, just so they can tell their friends etc. You'd be surprised how many people in Poole put down a deposit on the AM V8 Vantage, then cancelled when the build date was confirmed.

Mostly estate agents...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep your probably right, sad lot of Barstuward Aye 169144-ok.gif