A change of scene....

lottiefox

After nearly 40,000 miles in 22 months the TTqS went yesterday...in her place is this:

1210051-DSCN2134%28Small%29.JPG

1210051-DSCN2137%28Small%29.JPG

1210051-DSCN2143%28Small%29.JPG

56 plate 3.0 Si sport coupe

Black sapphire

Individual Champagne leather

Piano black trim (its the reflection in the photo, not marks!!)

Nav

Bluetooth

Electric heated seats

Rear park sensors

MFSW

Xenons

Cruise

Few small modifications to be done in time, mainly to the sound system, but after 24 hours with it I absolutely adore it. Fabulous engine, awesome noise, love the S button and love the gadgets. I adored the TT but I fancied a change....

I borrowed both the 3 litre and the M version from the dealer and for the amount and type of driving I do, the 3.0 fitted the bill - better running costs, better mpg, lower cost to change with more gadgets and comfort and certainly well rapid enough for my driving ability! 169144-ok.gif

I know the zeddy isn't to everyones' taste which is partly why I love it... tongue.gif...and I just love the driveability. grin.gif

Big thanks to Gareth at Bespoke for finding a great deal and being 120% helpful in setting everything up. Highly recommended. 169144-ok.gif

I'll miss the qS though, an awesome car. beerchug.gif

post-9234-137914405346_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Looks really good. My 5 has the same wheels. SHould that gearlever not be an M Sport one? I had the same prob when my bmw was delivered and got it replaced under warrenty 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea! I'll find out!! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont believe you do get the M knob.

Lovely car Lottie, congratulations! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

That is absolutely lovely...I'm a big fan of the Z4 coupes. Health to drive it Lottiefox. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

needs CSL wheels though!

[/ QUOTE ]

CSL wheels don't fit the standard coupe, they fit the M version because they have a wider axle IIRC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct! 169144-ok.gif

I think M style do some M CSL reps though that would fit your car Lottie should you be interested.

http://www.bmwmstyle.co.uk/Z4-Alloys.htm

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree, the reps don't look as good as originals but they wheren't an option. The 19" reps look better than the 18"s but due to the high mileage I cover I decided to stick with the 18"s with normal, non runflat, rubber.

But I think the rep's look nicer than the standard sports wheels which BMW seem to fit to everything in it's range!

J.