Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bazza_g

WipeoutHD finally available...

8 posts in this topic

:grin: I just got an email from Sony saying WipeoutHD is available to download from the PlayStation Network so its being downloaded at the moment. Will give it a burn and report back tomorrow +++

Used to love this game on PS2, especially the way it made you feel sick when trying to play after coming back from the pub :roflmao:

Let me know if its good and if you can play online... would be good to woop your behind!

Riz +++

Im downloading this now, has anyone else got it yet?
Just downloading the trailer to see what its like... lemme know if its good and if you can play online.

Cheers

Riz +++

I always remembered it being a lot more fast paced so im not too sure.

Zone mode is awesome, basically its a survival and every stage the ship gets faster and faster and your not allowed to crash too much.

on the online front there is an option to setup slots for friends so ye all is well, i got a message saying we are aware of issues connecting but im going to give it a bash and see what happens.

Reyt Now ive played a race and found out there are different speed classes. So im now stepping up to phantom (the quickest) to see if its better.

Online is fine, could be mega fun with a group

Anyone else downloaded this?

What multiplayer modes are there? The majority of my PS3 activities are with mates, so if it doesn't have a 4-player split screen mode then I don't think I'll bother.

Just out of interest, how much does the download cost?

:beer:

Sidicks

£11.99 so worth a crack at that price.

I remember it being faster as well but I'm only on the 1st set of tracks so that may be why. No tried multi player yet.