Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
collease

Anyone interested in this

10 posts in this topic

One of my friends found this on Autotrader and sent me the link. I thought i would post it up and see what people thought. It's nice but does not do it for me in white. Looks a nice car though. Mazda RX7 TURBO 2DR 1.3 1992

1992 would be one of the last ones in that shap before the FD3 came out. Yes it looks mint and very well maintained but i wouldnt pay £5k for it nor would most folks im sure.

5k RX7? (checks calendar, nope not April 1st) :roflmao:

Look totally cool as you go roof down Tokyo Drifting fast and furious stylee.

I do like these old RX's, 5k doesn't seem to bad for something thats been 'restored' whatever that means, hopefully the engine has had new rotor tips/seals as 60k is about when they go pop.

I do like these old RX's, 5k doesn't seem to bad for something thats been 'restored' whatever that means, hopefully the engine has had new rotor tips/seals as 60k is about when they go pop.

Thats a long lasting engine then :ffs:

Thats a long lasting engine then :ffs:

Standard for a turbo'd rotary engine i'm afraid, hence why they aren't popular, and Mazda ditched the turbo on the RX8 so they'd last a bit longer.

From memory the road tax on them is horrendous. Someone at work has a newer shaped one, so i assume a non turbo 1300 cc and it s £450 a year

That's because they burn oil, so much in some cases they're classed as 2-stroke ;)

From memory the road tax on them is horrendous. Someone at work has a newer shaped one, so i assume a non turbo 1300 cc and it s £450 a year

On something that age it'll be £135 a year.