3 or 5 series?

hmetwally

Alarm call  

1. 1. Alarm call

• I think its nice the wee chappy has his mum make sure he's up and about and ok each morning.
    • Get him an alarm clock and let him get on with it, he's nearly 14 FFS!

Hi,

I am contemplating switching from Mercedes to BMW. Had two very unreliable c180 K and C 240 which is less than a year old. Now the c240 will have to go (I visit the workshop on monthly basis because of problems). Anyway, I am confused between the 325i and a new shaped 520i. Any insights? has anyone test drove the 520i? In this market it has a 2.2 engine with 215 Newton meter torque and 170 bhp. 325i has a 245 newton meter torque and 192 bhp

I'm not a fan of the looks, but I've got to admit the 5 is great to drive, its the better car IMO.

Its a shame about the merc, they are nice cars but to many problems with modern ones.

I've got two old mercs and My sister has an A-Class which has been in the dealer on 5 occasions this summer smashfreakB.gifsportifs2.gifsportifs2.gifSAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIF

As for my cars one a 1992 E class that has done 105k and not one visit to the dealer, unless for a service... The other is a Cosworth and nothing has ever broken but it does need constant re tuning and oil changes to run well, but it is rather High strung.