PakShak Micro-fibers in the UK

apreading

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

John, hope you don't mind me asking here, but what are your delivery charges?

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem at all smile.gif

Delivery is £3 per order.

So you could order 1 applicator pad for £1.25 and £3.00 delivery OR you could order £250 of stuff with £3.00 delivery....

Think you can see where I am going with that huh grin.gif

Cheers J - order sent!

incidentally, first time pressing process on the CC details I got:

[ QUOTE ]

msxml3.dll error '80072efd'

A connection with the server could not be established

/login/aqua/payment/SecPay.asp, line 371

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you make sure I dont get billed twice just in case?

Incidentally you never replied about the Megs #38 - any chance you can get some? Or can someone recommend something better for getting AG glass polish and EX-P off my window trim? The gold class trim detailer doesnt really seem up to the job.

Let us know when the other colours get there, want a mixed bunch of whatever I like best (ordered 1 of everything!).

cheers again beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Think I am gonna get one of each to see. Dont tend to do so much quick detailing (although that may change as the obsession gradually continues to take over!), so maybe the ulta will do the job in the end.

Mr O - as soon as they are ready to buy please, along with some of the cleaner.

Oh and I was thinking about the #38 trim cleaner just today but noticed it wasnt on your site - maybe get some of that too if it is any good? using AG glass polish again last weekend seems to have left alot of marks on my window trim, and EX-P seems to do this too. Or are there better products for dealing with this?

Oh, and may feel the urge to polish my exhaust tips too!

Damn this habit, wants our precious we does... Detailing seems to posses you and draw you in, just like Tolkiens ring!

[/ QUOTE ]

#36 is coming in my next Meguiars delivery, should be later this week early next...

Cheers - will deffo have some when I order yet more PakShaks!

What is recommended for wheels? I notice alot of products. Want something better than hot rims. I notice megs wheel brightener is twice the price #36 - is it that much better? The Pinnacle get sounds interesting too. Or do I just need to put more work in rather than worry about product?

Or use a good sealant and wash regularly and you won't need wheel cleaners at all - I've only used once on the Astra following a trip oop north in the snow for 4 days - rest of the time I use a slightly stronger shampoo mix and an old mitt - means I'm not constantly re-sealing the wheels either (maybe once a month tops)

As whizzer says though, the Wheel Brightener is excellent and economical once diluted.

HTH