[Audi A3/S3] Replica RS6 wheels - on A3

colly

Hi All,

Over christmas im going to treat the A3 to a set of 18" RS6 wheels - imo best suited for the shape of the car.

Trouble is I can't source \ afford a good set of genuine wheels so the route im going to take is the replica's from variuos wheel shops..

Anybody regretted buying replica's?

Also the car is a T sport but i cant stop thinking I will need a set of lowering springs (30mm) so it sits nicely..is this necessary?

Thanks beerchug.gif

I have Replica wheels on my 98 A3 1.8T and they look pretty good. It could possibly do with lowering though, but then I would imagine I might have rubbing problems.

The replica wheels and tyres were a similar price to a set of 5 real ones I saw on eBay recently.

Keep your eye on Ebay....

audi8at.jpg

• 5 years later...
18" Replica RS6 wheels with and offset of ET35 and running 225/40 R18 tyres are perfect for the A3, and you can lower it 30mm with no catching problems at all. 169144-ok.gif

Hi im new and seen ur message iv got genuine 18 rs6 wheels wich at the back are 265/35/18 and front 225/3518 with bilstein coilovers on a 2001 a3 1.8t sport and they are fine no rubs just knocks from wishbone as its dropped too far lol ( adjustable drop links soon :) ) also is remapped and is around 200bhp goes and handles very very well with these wheels and they look the dangles...... 5 spoke rs6 that is ! ! ! !

post-46858-137914465456_thumb.jpg