Dan32

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think you're in luck Marcus as SilverArrow has dropped out. I'll check the official list and add you to it.

Dan32

rs32

Lottie

RedRobin & Amanda

jimmy_p

Mr & Mrs. Mose

Royster

Ritey

TwoSheds & Anne.

Sam_D

LeeR

Daz

Krys

mlhj83

Just to reiterate what I've said before, the table is booked for the people above, but anyone who wants to drop in and get their own table or make their own booking thru Blubeckers is more than welcome to do so, or drop in to meet up with us in the car park before (12-1pm) or after food (around 2.30pm ish) for banter if the weather is good.

Okay....I know that a few of you guys 'n gals coming to this meet have expressed that they like my music.

So....If you visit my MySpace page as linked in my signature, you'll be greeted with a medley of all the tracks on our new album "Either Side Of Now". It's a crossfaded medley which lasts 11 mins overall and samples about a minute of each track. 11 songs totalling 66 minutes of music to move your body and your soul cool.gif.

If....You like what you hear enough to want to buy the album (£10), then please PM me (subject: ESON) and I'll bring you a copy to the meet. I'll even sign it personally to you grin.gif.

If....You happen to want the album but aren't going to the meet, please PM me and we'll arrange.

beerchug.gif

A cracking meet as usual, and the evening turned into a night to remember for many reasons. Finally happy with the R, Robin. As you say, loud enough and so much fun with suspension. Sam's ST was truly awesome though bowdown.gif. Just needs LSD to get the power down thru the roundabouts ECLIPSe.gif

Photos to follow soon. See you all in the New Year for more of the same.