Portchester Meet - 13th Jan

Ritey

Do you like Mayo  

1. 1. Do you like Mayo

Dan, Dave, anyone? - I've got an early morning (10-ish) rendezvous at Shoreham Airport on Monday morning and it seems a bit silly me coming all the way back home just for Sunday night after our Portchester meet.

I've always got a sleeping bag and rollup mat in my car boot so all I need is a cushion/pillow and a floor to sleep on. Anyone up for helping me out but putting up with my company overnight? I'll buy ya dinner (if you've still got room for food!)

If so, please PM me. [RedRobin was never to hear from any of his Tyresmoke friends ever again grin.gif]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, Marcus but 3 South African girls next door can't compete with what BIALI Towers has to offer in house. Their accommodation includes all sorts of services I'm told. I better dust off my BIALI Carbon Special Membership card! And it's really kind of you, Dan, to offer full car valeting services too - My car is filthy! grin.gif

BIG Thankyou's to both Dave and Marcus - All very much appreciated! 169144-ok.gif

I'll PM and phone you sometime later today, Dan 169144-ok.gif

Really sorry guys but I've been let down by a staff member at the last minute and won't end up getting my first day off in 95 years..... and all this after changing the goalposts. Hope to make it next time around though, have fun and enjoy the scampi!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And it's really kind of you, Dan, to offer full car valeting services too - My car is filthy! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????????????????????????? Definitely NOT on the accomodation options list! the_finger.gifices_blah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....Yeah, I heard that your Russian hostess Yulia Getyerlegova isn't working at the BIALI Grand Plaza this weekend. Pity because she has a great hands-on reputation and would be gentle with my Throbbin' Red..........paintwork on the GTI.

Safe Journeys everyone - The sun is out and I might even get a window of time to clean the car myself as BIALI have let me down.

I hope you won't feel too crushed by my rejection, David sweetie grin.gif. Dan said you might take it badly and sulk.

169144-ok.gif

....I had a wonderfully "amusing" weekend - Good TSN lunch meet as usual > Great evening at BIALI Grand Plaza > Lunch today with a longstanding friend at Shoreham. But I got followed and stopped by an unmarked car 10 miles from home after doing 300 miles and clocked for 95....And then let off!! But it's court if he has to stop me again. Fair enough, I say, and I shook his hand.