Somebody nicked my trim!!!

csh1234

Hi all,

Not posted for a while, still enjoying the S8, but quite unbelievably two nights ago some ***** nicked the two grills below the front bumper (next to the spot lights) and the windscreen surround! I found one of the plastic surrounds for the spotlights broken on the ground, obviously they pulled it out getting the other bits off, but the rest has gone.

I am gutted, the cost for replacements from Audi is horrible, and none of the breakers seem to have any. I hope this is a one off, not a sign of things to come....do I replace the bits or sell the car and buy a Mondeo...

On the off chance anyone has any of these bits lying around please drop me a pm.

Car is a year 2000 S8.

Thanks

Chris

Yes thats the really sad bit, sounds a bit niave, but I though us 8 owners were a bit better than that (I do still believe that 99.999% are!).

The bit I don't get is the windscreen trim, assuming they got it out in one piece, why would anyone need a 'new' (replacement) trim? I am hoping I might be able to get one from one of the breakers.....I guess the windscreen will still be waterproof without as the bonding is still intact...