Torquay spotting

beez

Spotted quite a lot on holiday although I only snapped when I could be arsed to get the camera out.

Saw 4 Ferrari's in 3 days. Common as muck. Saw an E46 M3 Cab in Phoenix Yellow with a hot bird driving it, then saw an M5 cab straight after.

Also spotted this bad boy attached.

post-9144-137914320838_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

M5 Cab??????? confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Must have been the 400 cabs around it that confused me. Every 3rd parked car was a cab. No, I think you're right it had a hard roof.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the confusion is more to do with the fact the M5 Cab doesn't exist.

The 5-series is pretty big, and its a 4-door!

Oh and I forgot to mention...I also saw a reg plate that ended OPR - only the O had to screws toward the bottom right of it, one inside the O and one outside...to form a nice Q. It looks really convincing too - it's got to be massively illegal that.

Plus, who likes QPR? They suck.

[ QUOTE ]

Something I meant to ask you, Ari...where abouts are you exactly? Before I went you spoke of Cockington and Paignton and stuff, so I assume you're right near Torbay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm south Devon, so get down that way quite a lot. 169144-ok.gif

Nice to drive along coast in summer. cool.gif

I bet it is - in something more snazzy than a 1.7TDI vauxhall astra estate company car with 5 people in it...

...I bet you get annoyed by the amount of Roofless A4's you see down there. They're pretty fecking common!

And they made me decide that I like that light blue colour best for A4s.

Damn I almost forgot about this classic bit of spotting I did in Torquay!

An interesting story behind it too.

Look at the photo first...

I couldn't stop staring at them, so one of them said 'Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer'

So that's exactly what I did.

post-9144-137914321372_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

I couldn't stop staring at them, so one of them said 'Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer'

So that's exactly what I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at. You have a thing for inflatable dinghies?

[ QUOTE ]

No, it's those two things in skirts that I'm looking at. They're called females. The majority of blokes have sex with others like them and as such tend to be attracted to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Say's the student without a girlfriend to the married man with children.

Classic Beez. You get better.

Wise words, MrMe. grin.gif

My one remaining brain cell led to me kind of suspecting it was the laydeez, Beez, but I couldn't work out why you took the picture when one of them had her back turned and the other was half standing behind someone else.

[ QUOTE ]

My one remaining brain cell led to me kind of suspecting it was the laydeez, Beez, but I couldn't work out why you took the picture when one of them had her back turned and the other was half standing behind someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, you're on to something here Slibby.

BEEZ.....there is only one person who we can see properly in the picture. It's male. Do you have something you want to tell us? yelrotflmao.gif