Tints on a 5 door black GTI

martininwillerby

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....Well not directly but guess who gave me my iPod, delivered by courier door to door from USA. And that was a surprise extra to what I usually receive. I guess I'm both a proud owner of both Apple and Adobe products and really appreciate their support. I do give them a fair amount of time for free each year. If only VW were interested in what I might have to offer.

Red.....have you tried increasing the screen res on your TFT.......800x600 gets me front wheel and wing....1024x768 gets me front wheel wing and front door...1248x1024 gets me front wheel,wing front and back door....1600x1200 gets me eveything,but i can't read the print on the forum cos the size of the font........ONLY KIDDING.....Mine you at 23" it's a big fella so the fonts will be large anyway.........

Always wanted an apple but could never get my head round the operating system.......

I'm on a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) with 1920 x 1200 screen res. You posted a pic in another thread recently (tyre pressures?) and that isn't so wide. It only happens with a wide pic - I know because I made the same mistake a while ago and then cancelled and redid my post with a smaller pic.

I don't usually fill my whole screen with one window which would of course solve the problem. Less wide pics would be better anyway for the quality of the pics.

There is obviously varied debate about the tints...but i still havn't been stopped yet and i have been past many a police car!I think the truth is that most police dont mind unless 1.You are a boy racer in a modified vauxal astra or citroen saxo VTR

2.They can't see you at all

or 3.you are a frequent perpetrator

Anyway..each to their own...but at 30's i have had no problems as of yet! sekret.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condeming anyone who has tints that are not within the legal limits (I'm probably not, but in my defence mine were done before the law was updated), as I like tints and think that this anal, nanny state we live in is going to pot!!!

I was merely stating what the law is and how it affects both the seller / fitter and the buyer!!

smile.gif