Portchester (Southern) Meet 5th May

Ritey

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to see you Matt, glad you didn't have such a long journey home 169144-ok.gif

Excellent meet, shame about the service, it usually is top notch, I will be 'aving words wink.gif

Lovely collection of cars and people and had some nice chats and rides so thanks to all for a great afternoon 169144-ok.gif

Pics and clips to follow ...

1149469-DSC03055.jpg

post-2698-1379143987_thumb.jpg

Really glad I made this in the end, nice to meet a couple of new faces although didn't get to chat. Weather was top as were the cars on display.

A few pics of all the cars although not very good:-

1149478-DSC00776%28Small%29.JPG

1149478-DSC00779%28Small%29.JPG

Nice to see the three original colours of the MK4 R together

1149478-DSC00781%28Small%29.JPG

Hopefully see ya all at Brighton

post-9572-137914398703_thumb.jpg

Top notch! Cheers for everyone making a newbie feel so welcome. beerchug.gif

Nice to meet some people who actually care about cars for change. Some nice chariots on display.

Robin, I WILL have a ride in your car next time. Just as well I left when I did the wife was starting to climb up the wall when I got back in and went out for a walk by herself within about 30 seconds.

I have a way with women... slap.gif

Great meet everyone!

Great to see all the new faces....

Great 'drive by' too... Hopefully everyone made it home license in one piece...

Until next time, ECLIPSe.gifECLIPSe.gifECLIPSe.gif

Lee

BTW: I think the guys in the scooby (picture above) were looking at you funny 169144-ok.gif

beerchug.gifBrilliant meet everyone 169144-ok.gifsmile.gif The weather was wonderful, the company was as always superb and the food..well its been better but i think that was because the manager lady wasn't there to look after me grin.gifwink.gif

many thanks to Robin for the spin 169144-ok.gif im liking it more and more cool.gif and Sam need i say anything notworthy.gif awesome mate 169144-ok.gif

I very much enjoyed the convoy to the meet with Robin and Martin, thanks again Martin for checking the car for me 169144-ok.gif and the cruise was superb smile.gifcool.gif

I quite enjoyed the coffee's and cake after the cruise and i was deffo getting the looks from the lovely bar staff, Lottie i think your right, they do want some Jimmy love 123576-assfeck.gif

Oh and for the peeps that left after the cruise, wait till you hear and see the clip that will be posted in the .:R forum sometime soon sekret.gifnotworthy.gif

Nice to see you Matt, glad you could make it mate, catch ya next time, oh and get modding grin.gif

jimmy 169144-ok.gif

Very, very enjoyable and relaxed meet 169144-ok.gif. I think I took no fewer than 4 different people for a ride and saw only 20mpg EEK2.GIF. Good to welcome a couple of newbies to meets and two more to corrupt onto the slippery slope of modding. Be careful, stooH, it wasn't so long ago that this tart was a virgin grin.gif.

Good to see ya, Lottie. My turn to ride in your turtle next time.

169144-ok.gif

Cracking day but I'm shattered. Lee and I had a 'spirited' drive home and don't think that helped my energy levels. Looking forward to the video clips, cheers for the passenger rides, good to put couple new faces to names, and nearly recruited some young friends in a Subura. 'Fancy a race' has never been met with so many contemptuous looks before. Bunch of muppets, although thats probably what everyone else in the pub said as we all left!!!

Martin - you're a star. Cheers for sorting the miles to empty and the needles. They come into their own once the sun starts setting but its not dark enough for lights. Chuffed!

Oh, and Sam's BeeEm is absolutely stunning. Fastest car there today, and its a bleedin diesel!! Very menacing as its filling the rear view as well, especially with Lottie driving, traction control light blinking!!