Window Tinting ?

Rick 63

Hi

I am considering having the windows in the back half of the car tinted,but not 100%

sure yet. One of the drop lights has a few scratches in the corner which I believe could stand out,also not sure it would suit my car colour.

Pic just to give an idea of it's colour "Stonehenge Grey" according to VW,all opinions welcome.

Car3.jpg

Rick

Why do you want them tinted? purely for cosmetic reasons?

I took the cheap option with my A6, ad got a set of These.

Look good, makes the car look tinted, easily removable, more UV protection for Snail Jr, keep sun out of his eyes, and about 1/3 the cost of tinting.

Personally I'd not do it. I think they suit some cars, and make others look cheap and chavvy - and I think they'd make yours look cheap and chavvy.

It's a very clean and well maintained Passat by the look of it - I'd leave it that way. Just my personal opinion though.+++

Ordered +++

I was very impressed with the quality, they look far better than the stupid square blinds you get everywhere. I have one that doesn't fit 100%, but thats because someone has taken the rear window surround out at some point, and not put it back in perfect alignment.

There was a group buy on another forum i frequent, and everyone seems happy, so i hope you will be.

....they look far better than the stupid square blinds you get everywhere.

That's what I thought when I saw your linky (Thanks for the tip), I've been meaning to get the rear tinted on the au pairs SX4 but never got around to it and these will work out much cheaper. I bought them from their eBay store and saved myself a fiver :)

• 9 months later...

I edited your post firstly because it was a clear breach of t&cs and secondly because I'm not sure advertising they work with Paris Hilton is goign to get them any further business - I for one have removed them from my database of potential suppliers.

Cheers +++

Edited by shao_khan
Breach of T&C's