Focus ST2 - 56 Plate, 22k Miles FFSH

fizzbitt

Good friend of mine is selling his ST... We go to work in it everyday and i can vouch that the car is mint.

My pride and joy is up for sale. This is my 3rd Focus ST2 and by far the best one i have had the pleasure to own. Im an active member on the Focus ST Owners club and have been for a number of years.

All factory options and has never been modified. It gets a service from Benfield Ford every summer, so has FFSH with stamps in book. This car has not wanted for anything as no expenses have been spared in maintenance. MOT and Tax expire in March.

- factory sony mp3 player, xenons with washers, esp, 18 inch standard alloys

- verdestien ultrac sessanata rubber all round

- auto wipers

- auto light

- parking sensors

- auto dimm rear view mirror

- voice control

- steering wheel audio/voice/phone controls

- factory bluetooth

- just under 22k on clock.

When i purchased it at 13k i did a major service. Car is fully HPI clear with no accidents nor any finance outstanding. This car took me over 5 months to find a ST with this spec and mileage.

Only looking to sell as i fancy a change so if you have something interesting to PX then please feel free to give me a shout.

Any queries please call/text . I might have missed some stuff off, so feel free to ask any questions. I can send more pictures if required.

Will consider px cash either way for the right car.

3517614-1.jpg

3517614-2.jpg

3517614-3.jpg

3517614-4.jpg

3517614-5.jpg

3517614-6.jpg

3517614-7.jpg

3517614-8.jpg

3517614-9.jpg

Ford : Focus ST2 - 56 Plate, 22k Miles FFSH, V High Spec REDUCED

• 2 weeks later...

Not particularly, more interested. Have got a 5K guaranteed future value on the finance package, that ends in December, and curious to know how close to it I am currently. I have a feeling that the market value come the end of the finance period will be less than 5K, especially if they release an ST on the new platform, so I'll probably be best served giving it back (even though I know they'll try to screw me on every minor thing they can find in an attempt to claw back some of their money).