Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewNiceMrMe

Audi S8 - eh?

31 posts in this topic

What you actually said was that it won't have been an S8.

You were of the opinion I must have got the badge wrong, not seen the 4 exhausts, or just not seen an S8 at all. At no point did you say it can't have been a 61 plate - you simply said it won't have been an S8. That is patronising, sir. No allowance for mistake - just "it won't have been an S8".

The video is there, it was a simple mistake on the plate. Unlike you, I don't have a log book of every registration on every car in the UK.

With your record on identifying cars, I thought Ian's assumption was fair enough... :P

Have you seen that Infiniti Tribeca again recently? :roflmao:

What you actually said was that it won't have been an S8.

You were of the opinion I must have got the badge wrong, not seen the 4 exhausts, or just not seen an S8 at all. At no point did you say it can't have been a 61 plate - you simply said it won't have been an S8. That is patronising, sir. No allowance for mistake - just "it won't have been an S8".

The video is there, it was a simple mistake on the plate. Unlike you, I don't have a log book of every registration on every car in the UK.

Errrrrrr:

Chris it won't have been an S8 as there were none registered on a 61 plate. Press and dealer demos would have been June July 2012 at the very earliest

Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Move along now. That'll do now.

That is all.