Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R32

Is this a good price for immediate delivery?

7 posts in this topic

Well, being none to keen to wait the 5 months odd for a new R32, I searched the web and found an online retailer that will delivery basically immediately.

The car is the five door version, with cruise control and leather, and the price I've been quoted is £25,472.50 including tax and delivery.

Does this seem like a resonable deal then? Or should I order the last one from the dealer down the road and wait till October SLEEP5.GIF?

Looking at your name I would say you won't be able to wait 'till October.

If thats the specification you want, get it now..... at least you'll have fun with the car in the summer months.

If its not the spec you want, get down to the dealer pronto before they use their last allocation up!!

cheers, I'll give it some more thought and maybe make a call this weekend laugh.gif

The UK list on that is £25,040 so you are being quoted over list for what is possibly an import. We can sell the same car to you for under £24,000 with delivery in less than 12 weeks.

VW are about to close the order book for the R32, so expect the scarcity (and prices) to increase!

My advsie is take the car. I have so far been waiting almost five months and they are now quoting me a PROVISONAL date in two months time. At the moment i would pay 3K over list to get my car now if i had to *****ers. You may end up regreting it if not...

beerchug.gif