Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nicks3

Photos wanted

9 posts in this topic

OK, I think (?) I'm gonna order an R32 but my head says silver (practical) whereas my heart says black (cool). Can anyone point me in the direction of some decent pictures of both colours?

Think it will be black though. grin.gif

Easy answer, deep blue, it has to be the only colour for an R32.

loddrik said deep blue and you said "like my car" so I thought you were saying yours was deep blue grin.gif

Having seen silver, black and blue in the flesh at close quarters here's my thoughts (for what they're worth!):

Silver - looks v good but somewhat bland - am biased cos IMO my Anni looks more striking in the silver when parked beside it, plus I fancy a change of colour.

Black - looks good clean but almost too discreet for my liking....! Having had black cars I just can't be arsed to clean it twice a week to keep it looking mint!

Deep Blue - was not convinced by photos but having seen it in the flesh it looks fantastic. Very distinctive and as it seems to have been the 'signature' colour for the R32 I have chosen this....

Just my opinions! Looks good in all 3 but it depends how subtle you want your golf to be.....just a shame to have it mistaken for 'another GTi'...! rocketwhore.gif

JHT i have to say that i agree with everythig you have t say. I also chose the blue and a black would be close second. On the other hand they have said they are to bring out a bright red for the car which looks good in the pictures. I think the blue is still better but the red could beat the black. I think the brighter colours like this suit the sporty undiscreat image which the ar portrays.

P.S. I want my car now.... frown.gif