2004 3 series (E90)

Ragdude

Think they arrive in 2005. I don't particularly like the look of them myself, but then over time they grow on you (allegedly). Personally, don't really agree with the direction Chris Bangle is taking BMW. Maybe he should have stayed in the USA, his designs are a lot more US freindly.

Just look a Mercedes for a company taking it's designs forward being both progressive AND stylish.

loddrick,

My mistake. You are correct - it is 2005 for the next 3 series. I agree with you on some of Bangle's creations but I like the Z4 (taking delivery of one in July) and am starting to worry that I might be getting used to the look of the new 5 with every photograph I see. Like the 7 it needs massive wheels to give it a balanced stance and seems to look better in darker colours (IMHO anyway).

The next M5 looks miles better than the standard car thanks to a much more aggressive stance and restyled front bumper.

post-1227-137914245218_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

MAte i have been asked to take it down. It can upset the kiddies, understandable really they amy all get a it excited and scare mummy a bit :

No offence whoever told me to take it off, just joking totally understandable. beerchug.gif

If you want to see the boobs, then look under Naughty in the lounge of joy, you can always right click and save them and then they will be at your beck and call whenever you want grin.gif