[Audi A3/S3] 8P - Audi S3

Hopsta

Hello,

I just ordered a new S3 today. I used to come here quite a bit over a year ago when I had a A3 1.8T but I swapped that for a Focus ST3. But about a week ago I saw a new S3 for the first time kind of got sucked in as I did always want one.

Drove a hard bargain with the dealer as he was talking sh*t about the trade in price of my ST but I got a good deal in the end including a £750 discount on the S3 plus a free upgrade to the 6 cd changer.

I took a S3 out with the upgraded bucket seats and the flat bottomed steering wheel. Did not like either of them, seats were just way to hard and were designed for people without beer bellies :-) and the steering wheel just did not feel right to me.

Anyway 3 months to wait.....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting it in Red, I always have Red cars cool.gif

Also getting the nappa leather in black and silver, there is a car on ebay with that and it made the inside look better. Getting 6 cd changer and the multi functional steering wheel (not the flat bottomed one).

Also probably sold my ST today for more than the trade in price grin.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

hmm, i have a mate who has just bought a BM 1 series, and the amount of shite he has had from the dealers has been discusting!!!. I have never known a "buyer" to be treated so bad. The nearest dealer to me is the same as my matess, and his expereince has really put me off buying a BMW.

I have had 4 M3's myself, so i am not anti-BMW or anything, but they brand aint floating my boat atm.

very good suggestion though. cheers

• 2 years later...
  • bison unpinned this topic