Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Audi Phone Adapter/Cradle

8 posts in this topic



Glove box???

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave I think you know what I'm taking about!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping you mean the front centre armrest, but I have to admit it would be the first time I've heard that called a glovebox 169144-ok.gif

Perhaps I just don't mix in the correct social circles jump.gif

Anyway - back to the original question ... AFAIK it's just a case or grip tight and pull.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0