Group buy on WALKIE TALKIES

SteveCab

Anyone fancy doing a bulk group buy on some top of the range Cobra walkie talkies?

Ideal for "meets" while burning along the roads!

We took them on the cannonball run last year and were great fun.

I can get them for £75 plus vat for a pair with charger.

2-3km range, no licence required, voice recognition, water resistant, vibrate alert, watch, baby monitor, intercom facility, 38 sub channels

see here

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

hook me up do you know if they are legal in the us?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're moving fast enough - who cares? (yes that is me as a wireless networking professional speaking... I wouldn't worry)

thorney - yeah you can hook up with anyone on the same frequencey, so say 12 people at a meet all had one, you just select a free frequncey in the area and all log on to that.

If people wanted to go halves with someonethats not a problem as obviously you only need one handset each, although there is only one charger per set so an additional charger would be required.

Anyone seriously interested email me to [email protected] and after xmas ill see how many have come forward and then ill start collecting payments.

Additional chargers i think are around a tenner.

like i said - email me!

when you say 2 do you mean two sets of 2 or one set of 2?!

Ill re-iterate -

one kit comprises of 2 handsets, 2 batteries and one charger

other extras are desktop chargers, pouches with belt clips, hands free headests like the cheapo mobile phone ones and better ones like a over the head with boom mic. And spare batteries.

Also available motorcycle versions of the headsets for use under the crash helmet.

more info here

• 1 month later...